For a while, I was wondering if I would ever finish this design. After a good start, I lost momentum and it took me a while to get back into it. Of course, it didn’t help, that I discovered that I had made a mistke somewhere. I spent quite some time trying to figure it out, then decided that I would adjust the design as I couldn’t find the point of origin for the mistake :). It was driving me nuts and I thought that wasn’t worth it.
To add insult to my counting abilities, I had to frog the upper leaf 4 times and even now it is not like it’s on the graph. So any mistakes you might discover, are completely mine and have nothing to do with the excellent quality of the graph.
But this week, I managed to put in the final stitches. And I am quite pleased with how it turned out. Now I can start contemplating what kind of frame I want for this one. As I am considering using the same black frame I am going to use for ABCD, I left off the black outer border. I thought that would be just too much. Maybe I’ll change my mind, but for now I declare this project to be done with :).