While working on Sophie’s Sheep, I also started another project. I have always liked Stacy Nash’s designs and now that I got a whole stack of them in the shop, I wanted to stitch another one. Funny detail, I stitched my first Stacy Nash also while staying in Dallas.
Anyways, this is the 1802 Biscornus Pinkeep. I stitched it on 32 count natural linen with the DMC colors as charted. I don’t think I will age this, as I love how it looks now.
The two sides of the biscornus:
And here is the finished biscornus:
The colors aren’t the best in the last picture, but the first one gives a pretty good view of what the biscornus looks like.