Last week I managed to put the final finishing touches on Give Thanks (see this post). Right from the beginning, I just knew how I wanted it to be finished and I am glad to report that it worked out almost like I wanted it. The one thing I am not sure about is the beading on the diagonal lines. Normally, I put on a bead every other stitch. On the diagonal lines though, it might have looked better putting on one every stitch. Oh well, it’s done, it’s finished and I can cross one more thing of my to do list.
I am working on another gift to be done as well in a similar way, though without the beads. It always is a lot of fun to stitch a gift for a friend.