An update on my UBU

Over the summer I had hoped to get more stitching done on my Ultimate Cross Stitch Challenge (UBU in Dutch). But things worked out differently and I just didn’t get to work on it. In September I met with a group of stitchers who are also working on a very large (or complicated) project. And I was still working on my tiny bird design. During the day I didn’t get much accomplished and so after 2 months I was still working on the birds. However, last Saturday I put in the final stitches of this rather small design (don’t know what took me so long) and started another one.

Here’s a picture of the birds:

For more background on this project and a picture of the whole piece of linen, just check out my UBU weblog.

One thought on “An update on my UBU

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s